It was really hard for me to make a decision to go to college for something that I love to do and start pursuing my REAL dream. For three years I was completing struggling at the college learning stuff that I didn't want and following my parents' dream for me to be some kinda accountant or whatever. I used to do photography and some sketches on the way, but I never really thought that one day I will get the courage to leave everything behind and start my new journey. I am really glad that I got to share these last two years with all those wonderful people that I met on the way. Every class was and is a new experince and is more and more exciting when I realize that it brings me close to my dream.
This assignment was really great eye opener for me personally. I never really acknowledged in public my weaknesses, but the first blog post really has put me in my place :) I looked at myself and what personality I have with another perspective. Now I know what I need to work on, and what I need to work on A LOT :) I never really brag about myself, because I prefer not to talk much but instead show what you can do so people can talk about you. And researching different websites I found out that you need to show that you are confident in yourself, you believe in your work and you are the best fit for the job! That's the attitude I want :)
I loved researching about different jobs that I might be interested in at some point in life. Really great discovery was that my two top dream jobs are not "dying", but more opportunities are expected to be open. So I am being very optimistic on this part, and I hope that my time will come.
I loved all of your guys' work. I got inspired a lot, and I've learned a lot. I loved our team assignments, even though at the very beginning I didn't grow fond of it. It taught me personally how to bring your best to the table, how to keep in touch and stay tuned with your team partners. And when the results turn out great - that's a reward that is shared between all of us, and it's so great!
This class was great, and I got a lot out of it!I believe that every single person has such a bright future ahead, and I refuse to believe otherwise! We just need to apply ourselves, decide what direction we want to go and then go for it. I heard this very cool saying "Fly toward your dream! If you can't fly, run toward it! If you can't run - walk toward it! Can't walk? Crawl toward it! Can't crawl? Lay your body on the ground in the direction of your dream" :)


No comments:
Post a Comment