Wednesday, December 12, 2012

P1_p4

I am very excited about my future as a photographer and designer! I hope that all works out well and someday I will get my dream job and have own company. I've been researching online different photography studios and artists in Seattle area, and so far I was stunned by the work of Yuen Lui Studio. This is creative group of photography artists based in Seattle, that does all types of photography: from the wedding, to newborns, kids, family, anything you like. They have their studios all over seattle and oregon, but also they are available to do photo shoots in Los Angeles,CA and San Diego, CA.
I don't know if they are hiring photographers right now, but I saw couple ads a while ago. I never really thought what would my questions be for them, because usually it's them who have questions for the one they look to hire. But I would love to know couple things. How many people had started this company and what equipment did you have have to start with? When did you know that photography is what you want to do and what inspires you? What was your motivation when you felt like giving up (or if you ever felt like giving up)? Do you ever look at other photographers styles and take some notes or details and implement them in your work?
I know those are probably very basic questions, or maybe they are not. I would be very interested in how they started out and what they had at the beginning. How the concept of the company appeared?
I would really appreciate those answers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment