Tuesday, December 4, 2012

P1_p2

When I was a child I always dreamed about being a teacher :) I loved what they do and my first teacher was the best teacher in the world! But then I grew up... and found out how much teachers are making. Then I changed my mind. lol anyway. I still respect teachers and their hard work for such little money.
I want to be a photographer. I love taking pictures and showing people how beautiful they are! I bought my first professional camera last year and I have my own business which is not an official business yet, but I make money :) I do family pictures, children, maternity, newborns, modeling, portraits (my special love). My dream is to start my own photography business, have business license, and everything that comes with it. Camera shows me things in different perspective. The way I see things through lens - many people don't see them that way. I am not bragging, it's just what I love.
Of course I want this to be my full-time job, that would provide for my family. But I realize that this type of business can be slow to pick up, since the main advertisement at the beginning is the word of mouth. The clients love your work, then they tell their friends, they become your clients, then they tell about you, and it goes on and on. You can build life-time friendships that way.

1 comment:

  1. If the photos of yours which we saw on the "Mary Pillow Photography" website are typical of your work, then I think you're already well on the way to success.

    ReplyDelete